Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Wolf Head is the first coin in a spectacular new series featuring the first ever proof-quality coin struck with Extraordinarily High Relief (EHR)- a new term in the world of minting.
This world-first coin is SOLD OUT at the mint! EHR is defined by an impressive relief that reaches to around 6 millimeters on a coin of only 36 millimeters in diameter and 1 oz. in weight. Ultra-High Relief coins barely reach 2 millimeters of height and standard relief coins remain almost flat in comparison.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Wolf Head’s multiple facets, composed of 435 polygons to be exact, are crafted in proof finish to reflect light from various angles. The result is a coin that sparkles like a diamond. The highest quality proof finish combined with the EHR technique gives it an unequaled brilliance and sharpness, making it a world-first coin of its kind. A lightly frosted background accentuates the sparkle of the central main design, giving its already dazzling subject even more emphasis.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $25 Fine Silver Multifaceted Animal Head Wolf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.