1880 $10 Legal Tender Daniel Webster VF
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1880 $10 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note) is commonly referred to as the "Jackass" note due to the likeness of the small eagle at bottom center. When the note is upside down, the eagle resembles the head of a donkey or Jackass.
- Features a small red scalloped seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Fine example.
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Huston—Friedberg #107.
- Face: Features a portrait of Daniel Webster at the left with a vignette at right.
- Back: The denomination is all around in various forms at the corners. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.