Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Every coin is masterfully engraved and plated in Gold. Every coin features a scene with animals that are characteristic to the Canadian fauna. The first focuses on orcas and sea lions: predator and prey native to the Pacific coast. Against the backdrop of the gorgeous Canadian wilderness, these two constitute a dynamic composition. The Reflections theme transpires in the gorgeous ripples of water that make otherwise still scenes feel as though they come to life. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is safely encapsulated inside a maroon clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Featuring the mastery of Canadian wildlife artist W. Allan Hancock, this fully Gold-plated pure Silver coin is a work of art. The dynamic composition is rich in depth and contrast. A massive orca occupies the foreground as it cuts through the beautifully rendered waves. Striking as it is, the orca is a vicious hunter, and its hunger is a force to be reckoned with. Upon the rocks behind sit his prey, three sea lions. The background fades into a forest, and the gazing sea lions remain unaware of the danger lurking beneath the water.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The 50 mm diameter shape of the coin makes it a substantial piece within your collection. The larger size allows coin lovers to enjoy the intricate details of the artwork. Add this Silver $30 Predator and Prey Orca and Sea Lions coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.