1901 $10 U.S. Note Lewis & Clark/Bison Fine/VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1901 $10 United States Note is very popular with collectors! An American Bison is prominently featured front & center with portraits of explorers Lewis & Clark on either side.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and one of the last Red Seal $10 notes.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Series of 1901 note in borderline Fine/Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features the likeness of an American Bison at center flanked by the portraits of Meriwether Lewis & William Clark, famous explorers of the Louisiana Purchase in the early 19th century.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the borders with a likeness of Columbia flanked by pillars at center.
This series has become a collector favorite. Add this classic to your cart today!
Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #122.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.