|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This limited-edition coin has an extremely limited mintage of 5,000 coins, with only 4,000 coins available internationally.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins, with only 4,000 coins released to the international market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Comes in a capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mob, or troop, of kangaroos, along with a Willis Tower privy mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beloved 2019 1 oz Silver Kangaroos w/Willis Tower Privy coin to your cart today!
This special 1 oz Silver coin was produced specially for the World Fair of Money, held in Chicago for 2019, and has an extremely limited mintage of 5,000 coins. The coin celebrates Australia, along with Chicago by including the Willis Tower privy. The Willis Tower is a famous skyscraper in Chicago, Illinois, that measures 1,450 feet high. Previously called the Sears Tower until 2009, the tower is a popular tourist destination.
This coin is the second time the Royal Australian Mint has released a Silver bullion coin using the $1 circulated coin design from Australia's coinage, with the first being the release of the coin with Merlion Privy to celebrate the Singapore show, in early 2019.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Laura J
Date:Apr 3, 2020
Another very pretty Australian coin. Roo's stand out from the rest of the coin and the're very nicely detailed.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand