1914 (J-Kansas City) $10 FRN XF (FR#943a)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series 1914 $10 Federal Reserve Note was issued for the Kansas City district. We are used to seeing Andrew Jackson's portrait on the twenty, but prior to 1928 his likeness was on the $10 FRN.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- This note will come in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated $10 note from series 1914.
- Nice Extra Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and features a central portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Features White and Mellon signatures.
Series 1914 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued after the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913, which established the banking system and uniform currency that exists to this day. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
This note is identified as Friedberg#943a.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.