Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in a prestigious wooden display case with a themed shipper and is accompanied by a numbered COA.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a dragon chasing a flaming pearl. Also features the Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark and the coin's weight & fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2019 1 oz Australia Gold Dragon Proof coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine creature and potent symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune. The legendary animal is traditionally depicted in art as chasing a "flaming pearl" which is a metaphor for wisdom an enlightenment. To represent the elusive nature of these qualities it is custom to illustrate the lustrous gem swirling through mist. Dragons are often shown with their mouths open and their eyes wide as they endeavor to capture the eternal treasure.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold buggy something or other
Date:May 29, 2020
OMG an Aus. Proof, unheard of low mintage DRAGON, I don't care the price I had to have one. It's beautiful. So rare, only 188 already gone, I'll never let mine go. For me to have a coin so rare so beautiful humbles me. Thank you APMEX you are the best
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.