|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Following the popular release of the Dolphin bullion series is the stunning design in a high relief, Proof finish. The design features a stunning Bottlenose Dolphin leaping out of the ocean against a rising sun, with the addition of high relief to make the design come to life. This High Relief Proof Silver coin features an elegant design in 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of 50 coins at this highest grade.
- First Day of Issue designation guarantees this coin was from the first day of release from the Mint.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide, with even less coins in this perfect Proof-70 grade.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the coin a PR-70 First Day of Issue, with an exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a graceful bottlenose dolphin, leaping out of the sea against a horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The intricate detail of the Bottlenose Dolphin shines in this low mintage, high relief coin from Australia. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2019 1 oz Silver Dolphin High Relief PR-70 PCGS First Day of Issue coin to your cart today!
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The bottlenose dolphin is known for its high intelligence and charisma. Its outward appearance appears friendly with its curved mouth, giving the appearance of a permanent smile. Usually located in warm, tropical oceans, the bottlenose dolphin tends to live in groups, and they have been found to remember individual dolphins even after being apart for 20 years. The dolphin is also a highly emotionally intelligent creature, and has the second largest encephalization levels of any mammal on the planet, meaning its brain-to-body mass ratio is one of the highest.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. The bullion release of the Gold and Silver Dolphin series was also extremely popular, leading to the creation of a special high relief proof version of the popular design.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review