|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a polished Silver anchor which protrudes above the coin. The background has a black proof finish. Around the edge of the coin is a depiction of a compass.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first coin of this series. Add this 2 oz Silver Anchor coin to your cart today!
An impressive coin dedicated to anyone who has a passion for the sea.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Eagle Ed
Date:Oct 10, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.