1922 $10 Gold Certificate VG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Gold Certificates, like Gold coins, were removed from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies. Michael Hillegas, the first Treasurer of the United States, is featured on this last year of the Large Gold Certificate.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Very Good.
- Signatures: Speelman/White—Friedberg #1173.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, first treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- 1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
This series, featuring brightly colored backs, is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.