|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PMG.
- This example is graded CU-65 by PMG.
- Designated by PMG as having Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- Signatures: Speelman/White—Friedberg#1173.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, 1st Treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
- 1922 is the last year of the Large Size Gold Certificates.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This series is from the end of an era in U.S. currency. Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Gold Certificates, like circulating Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies to counteract the effects of the Great Depression. Although no longer redeemable for Gold, they are still legal tender.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.