Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin commemorates the National Park of American Samoa. This is the 51st release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A Samoan fruit bat mother hangs upside down with her pup.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
National Park of American Samoa
The National Park of American Samoa was formed October 31, 1988 by an act of Congress. In 1984, the first non-voting delegate to the House of Representatives from American Samoa, Congressman Fofó Iosefa Fiti Sunia, introduced a bill at the request of the Bat Preservers Association to include American Samoa to the Federal Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act. The intent of this bill was to protect the Samoan rainforest and habitat of the Flying Fox. Initially the National Parks Service could not purchase the land due to American Samoa's traditional communal land system, but on September 9, 1993 the National Parks Service began a 50-year lease for the land of the park from the Samoan village councils. In 2002, this park land was expanded to the Olosega and Ofu islands by another act of congress.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.