Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 100 coins worldwide, with even less available in PCGS-certified packaging in a MS-70 First Strike grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder, grading this coin a perfect MS-70. The slab also includes an exclusive Celestial Animals label.
- First Strike designation guarantees PCGS received the coins within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features the Green Dragon along with the Gold weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by New Zealand Mint.
Display your Celestial Animal The Green Dragon coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This extremely limited mintage coin offers a fantastic design celebrating the Celestial Dragon, along with .9999 fine Gold. Add the 2019 Niue 1 oz Gold $250 Celestial Animals: The Green Dragon MS-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese feng shui, each of the five elements is represented by a different animal, known as the Celestial Animals of Feng Shui. Each animal is associated with an element, direction and color. The animals are said to have guarded their corresponding landscapes centuries ago. When the animals are used following the guidelines of feng shui, it is said to bring feelings of harmony and peace. The first coin in this series is the Green Dragon, which represents the Wood element, and presides over the East, meeting the sun as it rises each day. The dragon has a strong yang energy, and symbolizes honor and luck. The eastern dragon is illustrated more as a serpent with legs, unlike the western dragon that appears more as a lizard with wings.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.