Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1205 oz of Gold.
- Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- These coins are in Very Fine to Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1955.
- These Mexican Pesos were minted with the restrike year of 1955.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
5 pesos Mexican Gold are a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this 1955 Mexican Gold 5 Pesos to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.