Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Building on the success of their first Platinum dragon design, the Perth Mint has released a 1 oz Gold Chinese dragon coin in a beautiful Proof finish. This coin has an extremely limited mintage of only 188 and has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS.
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged a certified plastic holder from PCGS with an APMEXclusive label to certify & protect the coin's perfect PR-70 condition.
- Also comes with original mint wooden display case, themed shipper & numbered COA.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a dragon chasing a flaming pearl. Also features the Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark and the coin's weight & fineness.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your certified plastic holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2019 1 oz Australia Gold Dragon Proof coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine creature and potent symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune. The legendary animal is traditionally depicted in art as chasing a "flaming pearl" which is a metaphor for wisdom an enlightenment. To represent the elusive nature of these qualities it is custom to illustrate the lustrous gem swirling through mist. Dragons are often shown with their mouths open and their eyes wide as they endeavor to capture the eternal treasure.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.