Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 250 are packaged in boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a close-up of the elephant with its ears flared and trunk and tusks being the dominant feature. The words "South Africa" and "Big Five 2020", as well as the coat of arms is included.
- Reverse: Depicts two halves of the face of an elephant which make up a full face when two of the coins are placed next to each other.
- Sovereign coin backed by the South African government.
Handle your 1 oz Platinum Elephant coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the first coin of this exciting series. Add this 1 oz Platinum Elephant coin to your cart today!
The Big Five are the most dangerous animals in Africa and the include the elephant, lion, leopard, rhino and buffalo. This series has been created as a celebration of Africa's unique natural heritage, strength and beauty.
The Big 5 bullion series will introduce a new animal every six months beginning with the elephant, followed by the lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.