Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 425 worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes a special Tower of London mint mark, featured on an official UK series for the first time.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the keys and lamp central to the ceremony, overlapping a section of the Tower's walls.
The fourth coin in the 4-Coin Tower of London series from the Royal Mint features the Ceremony of the Keys in 5 oz Proof Silver edition. Collect all four designs to see the full plan of Tower of London by placing the four coins together. Add the 5 oz Silver Proof Tower of London The Ceremony of the Keys coin to your cart today!
Tower of London
The Tower of London, a world heritage site, sees a plethora of tourists from all over, and boasts a long history beginning in 1066.
The Ceremony of the Keys is a ritual dating from the reign of Edward III. Every evening the Chief Yeoman Warder oversees the ceremonial locking of the gates. No unwanted visitors can pass between dusk and dawn.
Each coin is struck in .999 Fine Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.