You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .2379 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a clear acrylic display case, with a themed outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 25,000 worldwide.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features Paddington Bear taking a bite of his staple marmalade sandwich, enjoying his visit to the Tower of London.
With popularity of the 2018 releases of Paddington Bear, The Royal Mint has released a new coin for 2019 following Paddington on additional adventures. This first coin of 2019 features Paddington enjoying a key landmark of London, the Tower of London, while eating his marmalade sandwich. Add this 2019 Great Britain 50p Silver Paddington Bear at the Tower coin to your cart today!
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.