Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 1,200 coins.
- Contains 100 grams of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a stand and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the silhouette of the common loon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $50 Real Shapes: Common Loon coin to your cart today!
Much like provinces and territories, Canada's animal icons come in different sizes and shapes. And they are the ones who give shape to the map of Canada. These bird and mammal mascots are uniquely suited to their respective homes, and they reflect all peoples of Canada whether it's Nunavut's Canadian Inuit dog or Ontario's common loon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.