Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2334 oz actual Gold weight.
- Un Argentino equals the face value of 5 Pesos
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: A rendition of the Argentine coat of arms, surrounded by the legend and date.
- Minted at the Buenos Aries Mint and various other mints.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2334 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an artistic design, these Argentine Gold 5 Pesos are popular with World Gold coin collectors. Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition. Add these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed as KM#31.
These Gold 5 Pesos (Argentino) will be dates of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.