Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
A collector's favorite, this series 1869 $5 United States Legal Tender Note has a central vignette of a Pioneer Family, which has earned it the nickname of the "Woodchopper" note. Much scarcer and desirable than its 1907 counterpart.
- Series of 1869 $5 United States Note (a.k.a. Legal Tender Note).
- Housed in an archival currency sleeve by PMG.
- Graded Gem Uncirculated-66 by PMG.
- Exceptional Paper Quality.
- Siesta Collection.
- Signatures of Allison/Spinner—Friedberg #64.
- Face: A portrait of Andrew Jackson is featured on the left. An engraving of a Pioneer Family is at the center. This is a "rainbow" note due to the multi-colored face.
- Back: The denomination is at the corners with an intricately engraved center with "United States of America" surrounding. The obligation and warning against counterfeiting are to the right.
- This denomination features a large red Treasury seal and blue serial numbers.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This series has become a favorite with collectors. Add one of these classic 1869 $5 Legal Tender Woodchopper "rainbow" notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.