Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features an Apollo 11 astronaut, Apollo 11 rocket and a footprint of the lunar surface.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing with this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia. With a low, limited mintage, these coins are expected to sell quickly! Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2019 1 oz Silver Moonlanding 50th Anniversary Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Moon Landing Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to a brand-new bullion series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.