Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Comes with a mint-issued box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features an Apollo 11 astronaut, Apollo 11 rocket and a footprint on the lunar surface.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 2019 Gold Moonlanding 50th Anniversary coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2019 1 oz Gold Moon Landing BU coin to your cart today!
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Moon Landing Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to a brand-new bullion series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.