|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
An absolutely flawless note. One of the nicest notes of this series and type we have ever seen.
- This denomination and type was one of the last Large Size notes printed.
- Housed in an inert currency holder by PCGS Currency.
- Speelman/White signatures—Friedberg #237.
- Graded by PCGS as Superb Gem New-67 PPQ.
- Last printed in the late 1920s and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Add this elusive Horse Blanket note to your cart today!
With signatures of Harley Speelman and Frank White, this Series 1923 Silver Certificate was printed sometime between 1923 through 1927. Although this series was printed in large numbers, nice examples such as this are very difficult to obtain.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.