Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 300 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Rounds come in a protective plastic capsule inside a black display box along with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features radial lines and am engraved bald eagle. Also shown is sovereign nation of Mesa Grande, year and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the sun setting over an Indian settlement and has the Silver of the coin shining through the feathers and canoeists.
The Ojibwe originated the dream catcher, though over time many Native American tribes have adopted it. Indians use it as a form of identification or utility and believe that the dream catcher helps to filter out bad dreams and let through good dreams.
Add this unique piece of Native American culture to your cart today!
Filigree is created when artists take lengths of incredibly fine Silver and manipulate them to create individually detailed pieces. In this instance the artists have replicated the intricacy of a dream catcher and the colored feathers on the surface of the coin complete the effect.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.