Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Issued from the Island nation of Samoa comes this low mintage coin featuring an artistic seahorse surrounded by Polynesian tribal waves and sea grass patterns. The dynamic, artistic appeal makes this 1 oz Silver antique-style coin a rare treasure.
This is the second annual release of the Samoan Seahorse, issued by the Samoan government in partnership with the Scottsdale Mint. The Seahorse, named as such for its horse-like head, is native to the tropical waters surrounding the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean and can most often be found feeding or hiding in the ocean’s mangrove forests and sea grass beds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with the denomination of 2 Tala (Samoa).
- Reverse: Features an artistic depiction of a Seahorse with its tail curled riding above a spiraling Polynesian tribal wave pattern, while facing a group of bubbles of varying sizes and surrounded by a subtle sea grass design on the outer edge.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the second yearly release in the highly celebrated 2-coin annual program partnered with the country of Samoa. Add this beautiful antiqued Silver Samoan Seahorse art piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.