Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Coin comes in a blister pack with the certificate of authenticity printed on the packaging.
- Mintage of 2,019 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Featured on the top half of the coin is the famous Brandenburg Gate and a stylized skyline of Berlin. The bottom half of the coin features a couple embracing with the wall behind them with a portion knocked down. On one side of the wall is the Berlin State Mint privy. The inscriptions include "MR. GORBACHEV, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL" and "FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Honoring one of the most important events of the past century. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver 30 Years Fall of the Berlin Wall to your cart today!
The Fall of the Berlin Wall was inadvertently sparked by the reform policies of Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev. November 9, 1989 is recognized as the date of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, although the official demolition of wall started on June 13, 1990.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.