Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a blister pack with the certificate of authenticity printed on the packaging.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions of the issuing country, year of issue, weight of coin and fineness.
- Reverse: Features the famous Brandenburg Gate and a stylized skyline of Berlin. The inscriptions include "30 YEARS FALL OF THE BERLIN WALL" and "XXX".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Solomon Islands.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/2 gram Gold 30 Years Fall of the Berlin Wall honoring one of the most important events of the past century to your cart today!
The Fall of the Berlin Wall was inadvertently sparked by the reform policies of Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev. November 9, 1989 is recognized as the date of the Fall of the Berlin Wall, although the official demolition of wall started on June 13, 1990.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.