|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 15.468 oz of Silver.
- This issue comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans mint show an "O" mintmark.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1880-O 20-Count Roll of Morgan Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review