|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Indigenous Native American tribes have tribal sovereignty in the United States, giving them the authority to govern themselves within the borders of the United States. These tribes are considered "domestic dependent nations," which is a form of parallel sovereignty within the U.S. constitutional framework. This coin is an official commercial item that represents the tribe, but there is no legal face value, as tribes are not allowed to create their own currencies. This ability is reserved for the federal government.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: An incredible portrait of a Shawnee Indian in typical ceremonial dress. Around the rim is the weight of 1 troy oz, the purity and the year.
- Reverse: The animals in this series are selected based off animals the tribes would have come in contact with and animals associated with each state. The Kentucky state coin features the Squirrel and the Shawnee Indian Tribe.
- These are non-circulating, legally authorized coins by a federally recognized sovereign nation, but are not legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The designs on these Silver coins represent the history and culture of Native American tribes. Add this unique piece of Native American culture to your cart today!
These coins reflect the sovereign status of Native American tribes and are instrumental in honoring tribal history and culture spanning centuries. Adding to their collectibility is the fact that they are the only American, non-U.S. government coins available in the marketplace.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.