|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.1775 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the PR-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: George V head left.
- Reverse: Depicts the fantastic design of St. George slaying the dragon, by Pistrucci.
- KM 822; SCBC-3994; Fr.-402; WR 414, Schl. 543.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this amazing 5 Pounds Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 64|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review