|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9334 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-63 Matte condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Head left above oak sprigs.
- Reverse: Heroic male figure kneeling on a large rock holding a flag and small Victory.
- Guaranteed by the Rome Mint.
- KM 66. Matte finish; Bol.-R65; Gig.-8; Mont.-17.
Struck for the Silver Jubilee and 10th Anniversary of World War I Entry.
Protect and display your Gold 100 Lire in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this attractive Gold 100 Lire coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 63|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review