Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One hundred years after the signing of the Treaty of Versailles, the poppy continues to be an enduring icon, reminding us of not only the fallen from the First World War, but of all wars. This first-ever poppy-shaped coin is a poignant reminder of the cost of war, the fragility of peace, and the enduring hope of those who step forward to serve.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a wooden box with a graphic outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt at the center of the coin, with ELIZABETH II, D.G. Regina, and 20 DOLLARS engraved along the outer edge of three petals.
- Reverse: This multi-layered poppy illustration by Canadian artist Jamie Desrochers features four indentations along the circumference, providing the framework for the poppy’s four petals. Repeating graphic shapes, intersecting lines, and the innovative use of color and engraving create the illusion of endless petals. The flower’s pistil appears as the center of the design in black, and the word CANADA is engraved along the outer edge of the bottom petal.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2019 Silver $10 Remembrance Day Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.