As low as $8.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$28.48||$28.78||$29.67|
|20 - 99||$28.08||$28.37||$29.25|
|100 - 299||$27.78||$28.07||$28.94|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Very limited mintage of 8,000 coins from Perth Mint! This coin features a kookaburra and a panda privy mark to celebrate the 2019 Beijing International Coin Exposition.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- This process requires the coins to be removed from their original mint capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra along with a panda privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The regular 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a mintage of 500,000 coins and other bullion coins such as the Silver Maple and Silver Eagle have mintages in the tens of millions each year. This limited availability increases both investor and collector appeal.
Secure your Silver Kookaburra by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2019 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Privy marks are small distinguishing marks applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small panda privy mark, in celebration of the 2019 Beijing International Coin Exposition, in the middle of the iconic Kookaburra coin. With a mintage of 8,000 coins, this Kookaburra Panda Privy is extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin.
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Perth Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint capsules. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® 2019 1 oz Silver Kookaburra Panda Privy Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Perth Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.