Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Maximum mintage of 30,000 sets.
- Coins do not contain any precious metal content.
- Two coins are included in a red and gold display card.
- Obverse: Features the Ian-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Coin 1 Reverse: Features a rat surrounded by lychee fruit.
- Coin 2 Reverse: Features all twelve animals in the Lunar cycle, with the rat at the top of the wheel. Also featured is the symbol for Fu (happiness).
This two-coin uncirculated set includes two $1 uncirculated coins, that are Australian legal tender. The coins are packaged in gift-ready, red and gold display cards, to celebrate the lunar year of the rat. Add this special 2020 Two-Coin Year of the Rat set to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Rat
The rat is the first sign of the twelve-year lunar calendar, and 2020 brings the year of the metal rat. People born under this sign are known for being talented, persuasive and self-aware. The traditional story of the zodiac race also describes the Rat's clever, and quick-witted nature. When the Jade Emperor had the twelve animals of the zodiac race across the river to decide which order they would go in, the rat hitched a ride on the strong Ox, and managed to come first.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.