Only $12,295.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold coin comes from Louis II de Mâle, Count of Flanders from 1346-1384. An exceptional coin from the reign of Louis II including the name of the county in which Louis reigned.
- Gold Lion d'Or 5.38 grams.
- Struck during between 1346-1384 under the reign of Louis II de Mâle.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Helmeted lion standing left before a spired Gothic throne.
- Reverse: + BENEDICTVS : QVI : VEIIT : IN : OmI : DOmINII. Voided composite cross fleurée with D at center; F L A N in quarters.
- Friedberg 157.
Showcase your certified Medieval Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this (1346-1384) Gold Lion d'Or graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.