|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of only 333.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II. In the center of the coin is the glass insert.
- Reverse: Depicts the view of the face of Chicxulub and the impact crater with a piece of the meteorite on the bottom of the coin. In the center of the coin is a colored image of Chicxulub.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 Cook Islands 3 oz Silver Meteorite Chicxulub Crater coin to your cart today!
The Chicxulub crater is an impact crater buried underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. Its center is located near the town of Chicxulub, after which the crater is named. It was formed by a large asteroid or comet about 11 to 81 kilometers (6.8 to 50.3 miles) in diameter, the Chicxulub impactor, striking the Earth.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:A GOLD BUG I AM NOT
Date:Jan 25, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.