|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 775 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1.682 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in custom display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a red poppy, the symbol of Armistice Day, along with the line, "We will remember them".
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
Celebrate this historic event with this limited mintage, double thickness Silver coin. Add this 2019 Great Britain £5 Silver Remembrance Day Proof Piedfort coin to your cart today!
Each year The Royal Mint is proud to release a coin created by one of their own designers for Remembrance Day. For 2019, the reverse design was created by Harry Brockway, who was inspired by the fourth stanza of the famous poem, "For the Fallen". The fourth stanza is known as the Ode of Remembrance, and the last line, "we will remember them" is featured on the 2019 Remembrance Day coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.