Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a PCGS plastic holder to guarantee & protect your coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike Designation guarantees your coin was struck within the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the Queen Anne's Revenge, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Blackbeard. An ominous skull design can be seen in the background of clouds. The design also features the words "QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE", "BLACK FLAG: BLACKBEARD", the weight, fineness, and the Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your PCGS holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2019 Tuvalu 5 oz Silver Queen Anne's Revenge MS-70 coin to your cart today!
Learn more about the Black Flag series here.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:outside of USA
Date:Dec 3, 2019
I'm a fan of this new series. The 1oz silver version was already a highlight, but this 5oz version shows lots of more details. Always happy to see that the Perth Mint keeps its high standard. It's one of my favorite coins. I also like PCGS slab with the special label for this coin. Looking forward to seeing the next design of this series.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.