Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins worldwide, half of last year's release.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Reverse Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a perfect choice to add to your collection, due to its low, limited mintage and special finish. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2019 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Reverse Proof Gold Libertads
While 1 ounce Gold Libertad was first produced in a Brilliant Uncirculated version in 1981 and a Proof version in 1983, it was not until 2018 that the first 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Libertad was released. The first release in 2018 had a mintage of 1,000 coins, which was quite low compared to other 1 ounce Gold Sovereign coins. This year's release brings an even lower mintage of only 500 coins total, which is half of the 2018 release. The Reverse Proof finish brings out the classic design of the Libertad, with the Winged Victory on the reverse, and the National Shield surrounded by various coat of arms of Mexico on the obverse.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.