1994-P Proof Silver American Eagle PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
Featuring one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release. These examples, certified as near perfect 69 by NGC, have added collectible appeal on top of their .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 1994-P Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.