Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Multifaceted Grizzly Bear Head by Canadian artist Alex Tirabasso is the second of a 3-coin series featuring the innovative use of extraordinarily high relief (EHR). This technology application on coins is a world first, a daring new approach unlike anything the world of minting has ever seen before.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Multifaceted Grizzly Bear Head by Canadian artist Alex Tirabasso is the second of a 3-coin series featuring the innovative use of extraordinarily high relief (EHR). EHR goes beyond what high and even ultra-high relief techniques can accomplish and elevates the subject matter to around 6 mm. The striking visual effect of a coin that becomes more of a sculpture than a simple embossing is given an exceptional brilliance with innovative proof finish, making the silver shine like never before. This coin, featuring a multifaceted design built out of 498 polygons that are crafted in proof finish to make them sparkle like a diamond, really is an important advancement in minting.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $25 Fine Silver Multifaceted Animal Head Grizzly Bear coin to your cart today!
The grizzly bear is Canada’s second largest carnivore. Its scientific name, Ursus arctos horribilis, translates from Latin to “terrifying northern bear”. It is easily one of the most iconic animals on Canadian soil. On one hand, the grizzly is oft linked to danger, and its name sounds awfully close to the adjective “grisly”. On the other, this bear remains a highly respected symbol of the nation’s nature and culture. It is synonymous with strength, confidence, leadership, rest and quietude.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Date:Oct 25, 2019
I had recently purchased the 2019 Multifaceted Wolf, and had to get this one to go along with it. The wolf graded at 70 through NGC. I am excited to see what this one grades at. It is a beautifully designed coin with so many angles to it. It glistens like a diamond in the light. I highly recommend it!!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.