Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Low mintage of 5,000.
- Contains 1/10 gram (0.003215 oz) of .999 fine Gold
- Comes in a sleeve and incorporates the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, and face value. On the right side is a bell with the inscriptions AC/DC and Hell's Bell. The left side has an image of a canon.
- Reverse: Features an image of Angus Young in the center and the letters AC and DC on each side. The top of the note has the inscription In Rock We Trust.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Paper versions of banknotes that are similar to this were dropped from the ceiling by the thousands during their filming of the “Money Talks” video in 1990. Add this AC/DC Foil Gold Note to your cart today!
The slogan "In Rock We Trust" embodies all what AC/DC stands for more than 45 years. The note measures 156 × 67 mm and is minted from 1/10 gram of fine Gold with a prooflike finish.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.