- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Housed in a classic Perth Mint display case with a clear lid and beautifully illustrated shipper. Each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, weight , fineness and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized representation of a baby mouse eating cheese atop a beautifully wrapped present. The Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "Year of the Mouse", and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, are also incorporated into the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will be a wonderful addition to any lunar coin collection, or will make a gorgeous gift for any baby born in 2020. Add this treasured keepsake to your cart today!
The birth dates for people rules by the Chinese lunar mouse include 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008 and 2020. Those born under this sign are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.