Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Presented in a wooden coin case along with a decorative red outer box, ready for gift-giving.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, face value and metal content.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Mickey Mouse surrounded by stylized flowers and the Chinese character for mouse in red. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Celebrate the Chinese Lunar Year of the Mouse with this Disney Silver coin. Add this 1 oz Silver Disney Lunar Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.