Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This stunning 2020 Year of the Mouse 1 oz coin with 24 karat Gold gilding is the perfect gift or collectible for those born under the lunar year of the mouse!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule with numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays two mice foraging on husks of corn. The mice are gilded in 24 karat Gold. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse" the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Start your Gilded Lunar Series III Collection today by adding this Perth Lunar Presentation Box to your order!
Add this spectacular 2020 1 oz Silver Year of the Mouse Gilded coin to your cart today!
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972 and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to fine opportunity for success in almost all endeavors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.