- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The laughing Buddha is a Buddhist figure frequently represented in statues believed to bring good luck and fortune. He is portrayed atop a mound of coins on the reverse of this stunning antiqued coin in reference to his association with prosperity and abundance.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin, and is accompanied by an illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts the legendary figure sitting atop a mound of coins against a background of stylized rays of sunlight. The inscription ‘LAUGHING BUDDHA’, a patterned border and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this highly sculptural 1 oz Silver Antiqued Laughing Budda coin to your cart today!
This coin has been individually ‘antiqued’ to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an ancient artifact. As a result of this treatment, the appearance of each coin may vary.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.