|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Exact printing figure is unknown.
- Colonial era note, dated August 8, 1778 issued by the State of North Carolina.
- Notes will be housed in an inert currency sleeve.
- Face:"Death to Counterfeit" Terms of redemption with issuer signature.
- Back: "Printed by James Davis; 1778".
This note was denominated in the value of $2.00 which circulated widely at that time. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.