Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 100 coins. This bullion Gold coin issued by the country of Laos features the Indochinese Tiger.
- Mintage of 100
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coin comes in a box along with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tier are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great Gold bullion coin for any collector with a limited mintage. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Gold Tiger coin to your cart today!
Indochinese tiger (Panthera tigris corbetti) is a tiger subspecies occurring in Myanmar, Thailand, Lao PDR, Viet Nam, Cambodia and southwestern China. They prefer mostly forested habitats such as tropical rainforests, evergreen forest, deciduous forest, tropical and subtropical dry broadleaf forest.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.