|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
African elephants are the largest and heaviest land animal on the earth with no known natural predators once they reach adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes yearly making it desirable by both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 500 shillings.
- Reverse: Features an adult elephant, with large tusks, with his trunk reaching out towards a tree. In the background is a single bird flying with the sun behind it.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2020 1/2 oz Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.